Updated on March 27th
Our top priority is to ensure as many resources and services as possible are available remotely so that teaching, learning, and research can continue. Services will be adjusted as necessary in compliance with university guidelines and changing conditions. Visit this page often for access to the latest information.
Important resources for distance teaching and learning:
- Contact your library liaison for course support via Zoom
- Learn about free online resources
- Arrange for a Personal Research Session via Zoom
- ITS Teaching Continuity – Strategies
- ITS Teaching Continuity – Help
Olin Library & Science Library – closed for walk-in services
Librarians are available to answer questions via email and chat 9-5 weekdays, including assistance identifying online equivalents for unavailable print options.
Special Collections & Archives
Archaeology & Anthropology Collection
College of East Asian Studies Collection
online consultation only
Davison Art Collection & Print Reference Library
Online resources and services
- Library Subject Guides – resources by discipline
- Streaming videos & Streaming audio – ideal for remote learning
- Databases – 426 in total
- Free online resources
- See Off-campus access to library resources and Accessing library resources when on the VPN
I need to
- Request digital online reserves
- Request digital copies of Special Collections & Archives materials
- Request a purchase, including duplicate e-books
- Connect to library databases from off-campus
- Return materials to the Wesleyan Library – mail to 252 Church Street, Middletown, CT 06459
- Ask a library-related question via email or chat
Things to keep in mind
- You can find 1.4m+ digital book titles via One Search.
- We will attempt to fill all course reserve requests with online materials. When in doubt, request the item and we’ll see if we can get it electronically.
- ILL services are limited to digital materials only; delivery will be impacted by what’s happening in other libraries.
- All holds have been cancelled.
- Due dates have been extended for all Wesleyan and CTW materials:
- Students-Sept 18, 2020
- Seniors-May 15, 2020
- Faculty/Staff/Graduate Students-May 21, 2021
- Fines and fees are waived for the remainder of the academic year.
- Yale Libraries are closed.
- Please return everything by May 15, 2020
- Contact us for FedEx account information
- If you have a study carrel, please return your key ASAP.
- Mailing address: Wesleyan Library, 252 Church Street, Middletown, CT 06459