The library has recently added several new resources to stream documentary and feature films:
- Academic Video Online is an expansive cross-disciplinary film database delivering over 70,000 film titles, including documentaries & feature films.
- Swank Top 1000 provides access to the most-requested feature films in Swank’s collection of over 25,000 titles from the largest movie studios. From 2001: A Space Odyssey to Y Tu Mama Tambien, you’ll find new popular releases and cinema classics.
- Digitalia Film Library is a multilingual streaming video collection comprising more than 1200 films with public performance rights. The focus of the collection is romance languages in general and Spanish in particular, especially from South and Central America. The included films are ~35% documentaries and ~65% feature films.
- Docuseek2 is a collection of over 2000 social issue and documentary films, primarily from Bullfrog and Icarus Films.
- National Theatre Collection includes 30 high-quality filmed performances of classic and contemporary plays from the UK National Theatre.
All told, these new resources make many thousands of feature and documentary films freely available to Wesleyan students, staff, and faculty!